WE ARE HIRING
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A MARKETING COORDINATOR
for our “Center for Contemplation and Action”
Christ Church is seeking to establish a “Center for Contemplation and Action” (final name tbd) which will offer a wide variety of events, classes, retreats, and workshops. The programs are being devised under the leadership of the priest-in-charge of the congregation. Some of the programs are already in place (see the website). We are seeking an individual interested in progressive religion and contemplative spirituality who is familiar with digital marketing and social media.
Christ Church is the Episcopal Parish in Ontario, California (www.christchurchontario.net). Established in 1886, this Christian community is known now for its beautiful and inspiring liturgies, for its practice of contemplative spirituality, for its progressive social stance, and for its reverent yet critical attitude toward classical theology.
• Generate marketing ideas and strategies
• Prepare advertisements for use both in printed and digital forms
• Create web/social media presence
• Collaborate on the creation of a new website for the Center for Contemplation and Action
• Meet weekly with the priest-in-charge (PIC) to learn about the programs to be advertised
• Report monthly to the PIC and the Communication Committee
• Interest in progressive spirituality
• Expertise in social media and advertising
• Reliable transportation to the Center
• Familiarity with graphic design software
• Strong copy-writing and editing abilities
STARTING DATE: as soon as April 1, 2019
Position is part-time and will be paid as an independent contractor with a estimated maximum of 8 hours per week. Payment will be bi-weekly at $15 per hour, up to a maximum total of $3120 for 6 months (26 weeks).
Please send a cover letter, resume, and work sample/ portfolio addressed to the Rev. Gianluigi Gugliermetto at firstname.lastname@example.org